Wire-Tapping, The Diamond and Silk Break down.
President Trump's campaign and presidency was and is still being Targeted, Taped, Trashed, Trapped and Wire-Tapped. (ALLEGEDLY) We can see exactly whats going on with all eight of our eyes. There's no way that certain secured intelligence information can be leaked to the media and to the public without it first being taped on a listening device and then leaked. Plus you are suppose to stop all recordings if there is an American voice on the other end of the listening device, thanks to the Espionage Act. The cookie is starting to crumble and the truth is starting to rumble.
The Obama administration and Hillary Clinton camp didn't see a curve ball named "We The American People" standing strong together to strike out each and every deceitful and deceptive Democrat tactic used to try and delegitimize the credibility of our wonderful president, Donald J. Trump. They really think that we are too dumb to connect the dots. Just look up the definition of Wire-Tap: an act of using a listening device to conduct surveillance, typically over a phone line. A listening device to conduct surveillance on. By definition and proof of illegally leaked conversations, the Trump administration is being Wire-Tapped. Obama may not have ordered it but that does not mean that he didn't know about it. It's call common sense, research and checking the facts!
As we watched FBI director, James Comey, testify before the House Intelligence Committee, unable to answer specific questions that would've shown proof of some under handed & low down dirty scheming that was cleverly planned under the Obama Administration (ALLEGEDLY), all we could do is tweet and yell at the TV. Especially when FBI Director Comey refuses to deny he briefed President Obama on calls made by Michael Flynn to Russia.
Even POTUS tweeted.
Here is Diamond and Silk's Common Sense Analogy and findings. (ALLEGEDLY)
1. May 3, 2016: Ted Cruz dropped out of the race, leaving Donald Trump as the last man standing.
2. June 2016: First FISA request: The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.
3 July 19, 2016: Donald Trump became the official Republican nominee.
4. July 2016: The plot was put into motion to investigate any possible links between Russia and at that time, the Republican nominee, Donald Trump, his campaign and associates.
5. October 15, 2016: Second FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue,apparently for national security reasons.
6. October 28, 2016: James Comey reopened Hillary Clinton, 11 days before the Nov. 8th Presidential election. We believe this case was reopened to pull a smoke and mirror trick, to keep us "The American People" from seeing the plant named James Comey. (ALLEGEDLY)
7. January 3, 2017: Under the Obama Administration, Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch signed the new rules which permits the N.S.A. to share raw intelligence information globally on Jan. 3, after James Clapper, the director of national intelligence, signed them on Dec. 15.
8. February: Illegal Taping and Illegal leaking of Mike Flynn. (If Flynn called Russia, why was his conversation taped if he was an American citizen) Thanks to the Espionage act, the conversation was not supposed to be taped.
Diamond and Silk's opinions (See Videos)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION.
POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW.
like and share this page
Like and Follow Diamond and Silk Now
Two very prominent black pastors in the D.C. area, William Lamar and Delman Coates have filed a lawsuit against Coca-Cola and the American Beverage Association.
California Rep. Adam Schiff has labeled the rumored meeting between fellow Washington Democrats and officials from Ukraine “inappropriate”.
Jesse Watters had a quite busy weekend as he engaged an anti-fascism protester in a debate as the group is calling for violence against the “Trump administration”.
A report released by the Senate on Thursday revealed that the Donald Trump administration has had to deal with one media leak per day since assuming office.
Diamond and Silk does not profess to be expert staticians, but common sense tells us that we need to take a closer look at the current CBO projections in the midst of all the healthcare bill bashing that we are seeing from pundits who just like leaning on nice negative sound bites!!
President Donald Trump met with Enrique Peña Nieto, his counterpart from Mexico on Friday. The duo met at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany and President Trump said he "absolutely" wanted Mexico to pay for a massive wall along the US-Mexico border.
Activists are calling for a rehire of a college instructor relieved of her duties last month after she was accused of making racially insensitive remarks during an interview with FOX News.
A Louisiana police officer who sustained wounds in a shooting spree in Baton Rouge last year filed a lawsuit against Black Lives Matter leaders on Friday
A woman has been accused of killing her four children and husband in Atlanta, authorities have confirmed.
Linda Sarsour, the controversial Islamic activist, has called for a “jihad” and urged the Muslim community to unite against the Trump administration